Gluten Free Berry French Toast Casserole
- 10-12 slices gluten free bread toasted
- 4 cups berries (your choice)
- 10 large eggs
- 2 cups milk (dairy or non dairy)
- 1 cup maple syrup
- 1 tsp nutmeg
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Spray 9″x13″ pan (or 3qt casserole dish) with non stick spray or coconut oil
- Line bottom of pan with the bread overlapping each piece.
- Press bread down to sort of mold together.
- Spread berries over the toast in the pan.
- Whisk eggs, milk, syrup and spices together well.
- Pour over the berries and bread.
- Bake uncovered for 50-65 min until done.
We found this delicious recipe at www.allforthememories.com.