Creamy Garlic Pasta
- 6 oz of Chickpea Pasta
- 1 1/2 cup Almond Milk
- 1 tbsp Minced Garlic
- 1 tbsp Minced Onion
- 1 tbsp Nutritional Yeast
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1/4 tsp Black Pepper
- 1/2 tsp Lemon Juice
- 2 tsp Gluten-Free All-Purpose Flour
- 1 tsp Fresh Basil (chopped)
- Fresh Basil Leaves (for garnish)
- Cook pasta per package instructions,
drain,and set aside.
- Over MEDIUM heat, saute garlic and onion in 2 tablespoons of water until translucent and most of the water is absorbed.
- Add almond milk, yeast, spices, and lemon juice to
potand bring everything to a boil.
- Slowly whisk in the flour, then reduce heat to a soft boil.
- Simmer for 5-7 minutes until the consistency of the sauce
- Toss in the cooked pasta and fresh basil, stir to thoroughly coat the pasta, and cook for another 2-3 minutes until everything is evenly heated.
- Garnish with some more fresh basil (if you feel fancy), then serve and enjoy!
Recipe found at newveganheart.com