At The Pain and Sleep Therapy Center our mission is to enhance the quality of life for all patients by finding the origin of the problem to help improve sleep, increase energy, alleviate pain, and promote growth and development.
Dr. Robinson, Dr. Green and their specialized team of providers believe in a comprehensive approach to patient care for adult and pediatric Sleep-Related Breathing Disorders, and for the full range of Craniofacial Pain.
- Airway (Snoring & Sleep Apnea)
- Primary Headaches
- Facial Pain
- Musculoskeletal Pain
- Undiagnosed Pain of the Head and Neck
- Oral Restrictions in the Mouth (Tongue and Lip Ties)
- Improper Growth and Development of the Face and Jaws
- Breathing Dysfunction
- Oral Appliance Therapy
- Decompression Appliance Therapy with Orthopedic Oral Orthotics
- Frenectomy/Frenuloplasty using Functional Approach
- Myobrace Functional Appliances
- Myofunctional Therapy
- Cold Laser Therapy
- Trigger Point Therapy/Prolotherapy
- Nutritional Counseling
- Multi-Disciplinary Referral Coordination with Outside Providers
- Dr. Robinson is Delaware’s first and only triple board certified dentist in the field of Craniofacial pain and dental sleep medicine.
- We are a state-of-the-art facility with the leading clinical protocols and technology in order to treat our patients with the highest level of care
- 100% of our time is dedicated to treating patients with pain and sleep issues which makes us the experts in this field
- Dr Robinson has traveled the world to educate himself and has been mentored by the field’s leading experts in TMJ, Craniofacial Pain and Sleep Disorders
- Dr. Robinson is active in the community including hosting many presentations to help educate other providers as well as the general public in order to promote awareness of these debilitating conditions
- We care. We make our patient’s goals our goals and we pride ourselves in successful outcomes
At the Pain And Sleep Therapy Center, we can provide relief for anyone who suffers from:
If jaw pain, facial pain, or sleep disorders plague you, let us help! The Pain And Sleep Therapy Center has a treatment that will provide relief. From laser therapy and physical therapy to airway pressure machines and orthotic appliances, we will find a way to help you live your best life.
For more information, please call 302-239-1757