Easy Paleo Egg Bake
- 1 bell pepper, diced
- 1 cup mushrooms, sliced
- 3 green onions, diced
- 1/2 cup sundried tomatoes, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 chicken sausage, sliced
- 2 slices bacon, cut into 1/2″ chunks
- 1 cup shredded potatoes or sweet potatoes
- 8 eggs
- 1 cup cashew milk
- 1 tsp FlavorGod lemon garlic seasoning (or garlic powder)
- Sea salt and black pepper
- Goat milk cheddar, grated (optional)
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees and grease a casserole dish (Author uses a rectangular ceramic one for things like this that’s about 5×9).
- Heat the oil in a sauté pan over medium-high heat. Add the bacon and chicken sausage. Cook until they are done and then remove the meat from the pan.
- Add the bell pepper, mushrooms, onions, and garlic to the pan and cook until tender.
- Add the chicken sausage, bacon, shredded potatoes, and veggies to the prepared baking pan.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the eggs, cashew milk, salt, pepper, and Flavorgod seasoning until frothy.
- Pour the egg mixture on top. If using cheese, sprinkle it on top.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes or until fully set and firm in the center.
We found this delicious recipe at www.paleonadime.blogspot.com.