Avocado Baked Egg
- 2 eggs
- 1 avocado
- 1/2 lemon, squeezed
- Sea salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 425°F.
- Scoop out the inside of the avocado leaving 1/2″ inch rim.
- Break the egg into the avocado. Don’t worry if the whites spill over, just clean the sides and place on a baking sheet. Sprinkle lemon juice, salt, and pepper over both avocado halves.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until the yolks set.
- Please put some foil on your cookie sheet for a MUCH easier clean up!
We found this delicious recipe at www.sixsistersstuff.com.