Savory Shrimp with Fresh Herbs
- 1 pound large shrimp
- 2 red hot peppers or mini bell peppers
- 1 stalk celery, thinly sliced
- 1-1/2 Tbsp capers, rinsed and drained
- 2 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped parsley
- 1/4 cup chopped basil leaves, optional
- 3 Tbsp lemon juice (about 1 lemon)
- 2 Tbsp olive oil or coconut oil
- Place a sauté pan over medium heat and add oil. Add shrimp, peppers, celery, capers, garlic, salt and pepper and cook for 4 minutes, or until shrimp is pink and cooked through.
- Remove from heat. Add lemon juice, scraping the bottom of the pan with a spoon.
- Serve shrimp sprinkled with fresh parsley and basil, if desired.
We found this delicious recipe at www.skinnyms.com.