Pumpkin Apple Pie Muffins
- 1 cup chopped apples (about 1 apple)
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup applesauce
- 1/2 Tbsp. vanilla
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp. ginger
- 1/4 tsp. cloves
- 1/8 tsp. nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 cup coconut flour, sifted
- 1/3 cup walnuts, chopped (sprinkle on top)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line regular-sized muffin pan with liners.
- Combine chopped apple, pumpkin puree, eggs, applesauce, vanilla and honey. Mix well.
- Add dry ingredients and mix until incorporated.
- Divide batter among 12 muffin cups. Sprinkle chopped walnuts on top.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30-35 minutes.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge
We found this delicious recipe www.unrefinedkitchen.com.