Mediterranean Turkey Pasta Salad
- 1 1/2 cups olive oil
- 1/2 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 Tbs minced fresh garlic
- 2 Tbs dried oregano leaves
- 3 cups Butterball® Golden Oven Roasted Turkey Breast, sliced thick and cubed
- 3 cups cooked gluten free penne pasta
- 1 jar (16 ounces) pitted kalamata olives, drained chopped
- 1 container grape tomatoes, halved
- 8 oz crumbled feta cheese
- 1 package (5 ounces) spring lettuce mix
- 1/2 cup chopped Italian parsley
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced red onions
- Whisk olive oil, vinegar, garlic and oregano until well blended; set aside.
- Combine remaining ingredients in large salad bowl. Gently toss with dressing. Refrigerate or serve at room temperature.