Grilled Skirt Steak Tostadas
- 1 lb boneless beef sirloin steak or skirt steak, trimmed
- 1/2 cup Lawry’s® Mexican Chile & Lime Marinade With Lime Juice
- 1 can (15 ounces) black beans, drained and rinsed
- 6 corn tostadas (5-inch)
- 1 bag (6 ounces) baby spinach or leafy lettuce (about 6 cups loosely packed)
- 1 cup quartered grape or cherry tomatoes
- 3 large radishes, julienned
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1/2 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- Place steak in large resealable plastic bag or glass dish. Add 1/4 cup of the marinade; turn to coat well. Refrigerate 30 minutes or longer for extra flavor.
- Meanwhile, coarsely mash black beans with 2 tablespoons of the remaining marinade in medium microwavable bowl; set aside. Remove steak from marinade. Discard any remaining marinade.
- Grill over medium-high heat 6 to 8 minutes per side or until desired doneness, brushing with remaining 2 tablespoons marinade.
- Slice steak into thin slices. Microwave bean mixture on HIGH 30 seconds or until warm. Spread bean mixture evenly on each tostada. Layer with steak and remaining ingredients. Drizzle with additional marinade, if desired.
- Test Kitchen Tips:
- To make your own tostadas, fry corn tortillas in hot oil in small skillet, one at a time, until crisp, turning once. Drain on paper towels.
- For Chicken Tostadas, substitute 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts halves for the steak.