- Salad Ingredients:
- 1 (15 oz) can chickpeas, drained & rinsed
- 1/4 red onion, slivered
- 1 yellow bell pepper, seeded & chopped
- 1 orange bell pepper, seeded & chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, seeded & chopped
- 2 cups grape tomatoes, sliced
- 2-4 small English cucumbers, chopped
- 4 stalks celery, sliced
- 1/3 cup kalamata olives,
- sliced 4 oz feta cheese, cubed
- Dressing Ingredients:
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- juice of 2 fresh lemons
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 Tbsp. fresh parsley leaves, chopped
- sea salt & pepper to taste
- Whisk together the dressing ingredients.
- Toss all salad ingredients in a large bowl with the dressing and serve.
We found this delicious recipe at http://cleanfoodcrush.com/chop-chop/.