- 2 1/2-3 lbs. boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 1 Tbsp coconut oil
- 1 cup roasted, unsalted cashews
- 1 head cauliflower, trimmed and cut into large pieces
- 1/2 cup coconut aminos
- 1/4 cup coconut vinegar
- 1/4 cup paleo ketchup
- 2 Tbsp raw honey, warmed to a liquid state
- 2 minced garlic cloves
- 1 tsp fresh ginger root, grated
- 1/2 tsp crushed red pepper
- Cut chicken into bite-sized pieces.
- Mix all sauce ingredients in a small bowl and set aside.
- Warm coconut oil in a large, deep skillet or stock pot over medium-high heat. Brown chicken for about 3 minutes on each side.
- While the chicken cooks, pulse the cauliflower in a food processor until it is a rice-like consistency.
- Transfer it to a microwaveable glass dish and add about 1 Tbsp water. Cover it and cook on high for 3-4 minutes or until tender. Keep warm.
- When chicken is browned, carefully drain the liquid from the pan.
- Add half of the sauce (about 1/2 cup) to the chicken and stir to combine. Cover skillet and continue to cook for 5-10 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through.
- Add cashews and the rest of the sauce. Stir to combine. Serve over cauliflower rice.
We found this delicious recipe at www.paleoonthego.com.