Blueberry Baked Oats
- 2 cups oats
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 cup blueberries (fresh or frozen)
- ½ cup chopped nuts & seeds
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 egg
- 1 cup almond or coconut milk
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (180 degrees C).
- In one bowl, mix together dry mixture of oats, nuts, seeds, baking powder, spices & add in melted coconut oil & blueberries.
- Another bowl, mix together egg, milk, maple syrup & whisk to combine.
- Pour oat mixture into a baking dish and pour wet mixture over top.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes until golden brown
- Serve with some more blueberries and yogurt or on its own!
We found this delicious recipe at www.foodmatters.com.