ALERT: New Pediatric Research our of University of Maryland School of Medicine links habitual snoring to significant brain changes in children. CLICK HERE to read the full article.
Dr. Ryan P. Robinson, DDS, QOM-D
- Click above and listen to DR. Robinson’s interview with Kyle McMahon of iHeart Radio about the sleep epidemic and how you can fix it to change your life.
- “Delaware State Dental Society” Dr. Robinson, a UD Alumni is also proud to be a part of the University of Delaware Mentoring Program for pre-dental students. He will be able to mentor those students interested in Craniofacial/Orofacial Pain. See here for more:
- “The Stunning New Science of Breathing” Dr. Robinsons Article and Podcast Hosted by Dr. Howard Jacobson, PHD.
- Improving Patient Health Through Sleep Dentistry, Dr. Robinson’s published article in the Journal of Orthodontic Practice US.
- Come for a teeth cleaning, leave with a sleep apnea kit, article in Delaware Online
- How your dentist can help you sleep better, article in Delaware Business Magazine
The Missing Link in my Airway Centered Dental Practice, article in Orofacial Myology News
- CLICK HERE to see all of Dr. Robinson’s Favorite YouTube Videos regarding our practice.
- Fox – American Health Front – Dental Sleep Medicine (video below)