ZOOM CONTINUING EDUCATION WEBINARS – PROVIDERS ONLY
CONTINUING EDUCATION EVENTS AT THE PAIN AND SLEEP CENTER – PROVIDERS ONLY
- This In-Person Course is for general dentists at any stage in their career.
- Dentists are encouraged to bring a team member with them. (One team member included when a dentist registers.)
- Date: Thursday, November 19th, Thru Saturday the 21st, 2020
- Lecturer: Dr. Ryan P. Robinson
- Location: Philadelphia, PA – Newark, DE
- Registration Required: Sign Up Here
*All lectures will start at 5:30 with a cocktail & hors d’oeuvres for the first half hour and lecture starting promptly at 6 and ending at 8*
The 2020 continuing education lecture series that was scheduled to be hosted at the Pain and Sleep Therapy Center has been postponed due to the outbreak of COVID-19 and the restrictions it has imposed.
Please check back for updates once COVID-19 has been contained and we are able to resume our normal schedules. In the meantime, check out our ZOOM webinars which are all eligible for PACE approved Continuing Education credits.
CHECK OUT THESE PRE-RECORDED WEBINARS ON
CRANIOFACIAL PAIN AND SLEEP DISORDERS
- CB/CT Interpretation for TMD & OSA – Dr. Steven Olmos, Dr. Grace Petrikowski
- Dentistry Role in Treating Sleep and Pain- A Medical Model – Dr. Steven Olmos
- Intro to Ortho – Dr. Ed Lipskis
- Pedo OSA – Dr. Steven Olmos
- Phonetic Bite – Dr. Steven Olmos
- Openbite – Minimizing Ortho Relapse – Dr. Steven Olmos
- Bruxism & Occlusion
- Mouth Breathing